- You agree not to use any obscene or offensive language to place on the discussion forum including any material that is profane, inaccurate, defamatory, false, inappropriate, threatening, hateful, constitutes junk mail or unauthorized advertising, infringes on any person’s privacy, violates copyright laws, encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be in violation of any national, or international law or regulation.
- This forum should not be used to post jobs or for any recruitment purposes, advertising a company, products, courses or conferences. Should you wish to advertise any of the above please contact email@example.com.
- The FMPA reserves the right to remove any such content at any time without your consent.
- To maintain relevant content, the FMPA reserves the right to remove messages we assess to be inappropriate or off topic and conduct editing we identify as reasonable. Although the FMPA can delete messages, you remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the FMPA with respect to any claims posted in your messages.
- You agree to the use of the Forum for only lawful purposes and those that serve to act as an informational resource to you personally.
- It is your responsibility to exercise your judgment in evaluating or utilizing any information shared within the discussion forum. We encourage you to confirm the information shared in the discussion forum before undertaking any action on it.
- We do not assume any responsibility for any websites or resources that are linked to our site or that you browse as a result of a referral you gained through a link posted on the discussion forum.
- You can use the Contact us link on our site to send us comments and/or criticisms regarding content posted and we welcome any feedback related to the content and administration of the discussion forum. However, we reserve the right to make final decisions on all content posted.
Changes to terms and conditions
The FMPA may make changes to the terms of this agreement on this site. You agree to periodically review this agreement to be aware of any such revisions. Should the revision be unacceptable to you, you agree to stop accessing this site.