Looking after our members is a priority for the FMPA, accordingly we have revisited our support assistance for those members who exit their current role at a Club. On exiting a Club full Members can benefit from expert legal guidance and advice in tackling the immediate issues surrounding their departure. We place a clear emphasis on keeping our members profile current and supporting them in their endeavours to return to the game or develop a private practice/consultancy. Our register of practitioners does not just host a profile picture. The FMPA have two full-time staff who promote Members on a regular basis through a raft of mediums to professional clubs, colleagues and the non-league and grassroots game.
Here is how we can support and assist members who find themselves out of work. This will include:
- Immediate advice and guidance from the FMPA on all matters leading up to a settlement offer.
- The very best legal support on a one to one basis from our expert Lawyers who have handled over 200 successful claims on behalf of the FMPA.
- Automatic change of membership to Affiliate with cost savings as a result.
- Opportunity to place members in touch with a colleague who has gone through the same process.
- The offer to post a statement on our website.
- Opportunity to submit an article for the FMPA Magazine, which will highlight your expertise and bio keeping your profile current
- Free listing on the FMPA Register for 12 months.
- Full support and assistance with your Register profile
- Active social media promotion showcasing your experience and expertise
CONTINUAL FMPA SUPPORT THROUGHOUT
For more information on how we can help contact email@example.com
 Minimum 3 month membership term applies.
 This is available to those without immediate future employment. Where a member returns to work in any capacity this offer will expire.