The provision of legal services is perhaps the most important of all the FMPA’s services on behalf of our members. Working as we do in an exceptional environment requires exceptional representation – one with specific knowledge and expertise of the industry. The precarious nature of employment inherent in the game means that having the very best legal support in place is not only essential but very likely a necessity.
How can we help?
- Union support and representation for FULL Members* in the event of disciplinary and work-related issues. READ MORE
- Contract evaluation and advice. This is a free service conducted by our Lawyers on behalf of members and ensures you have a robust and appropriate contract in place.
- Exit Package. Looking after our members is a priority for the FMPA. CLICK HERE TO READ MORE
- Clinical issues – a member who has the need to discuss a clinical issue within their discipline is able to access our team of expert practitioners in order to discuss an issue or simply seek guidance and advice, please contact the FMPA Office.
- Conditional legal services: The full spectrum of legal advice and services are available via our lawyers Knights 1759 who can be contacted via the FMPA office.
- Moving house? Knights PLC can now offer FMPA Members 25% of conveyancing. MORE
*Full membership only. Minimum 3 months membership applies
An employment lawyer with over 20 years’ experience, with a particular focus on the sports industry. Martin also has extensive experience in operating within and developing legal businesses in an ABS structure.
I am an English and Irish qualified solicitor and an expert in professional discipline & healthcare regulatory law. The main focus of my work is defending professionals at fitness to practise proceedings before their regulatory bodies, particularly doctors before the General Medical Council/Medical Practitioners Tribunal Service, paramedics before the Health & Care Professions Council and teachers before the Teaching Regulation Agency.