This policy sets out the Football Medicine & Performance Association (FMPA) membership cancellation policy. Members must cancel membership in writing. Cancellation requests can be emailed to email@example.com. Members must allow 7 working days prior to collection of subscription in order to facilitate the cancellation and avoid a further monthly charge. Refunds will not be given unless in one of the following circumstances:
- The FMPA processing error has resulted in overcharging of a Member for their subscription
- The FMPA have made a processing error with the monthly subscription
- A duplication of a subscription has been made
All Members have the right to cancel their membership at any time.
- It is the responsibility of the Member to ensure that any direct debit payments have been cancelled with their bank/building society.
- Members can unsubscribe to correspondence from the FMPA at any time using the ‘unsubscribe’ button.
The FMPA have the right to cancel a Membership without notice and at the discretion of the company.
A separate cancellation policy is provided for FMPA events, for example the FMPA Conference and Awards.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request membership cancellation.
FMPA Register Cancellation
Members may cancel their Register listing without cancelling membership.
Email email@example.com to request your listing only to be removed.