BASEM Revision Course and BASEM Upper Limb Workshop
BASEM Upper Limb Workshop
This course is aimed at clinicians wishing to further develop their assessment and treatment skills in managing common upper limb pathologies presenting in general practice and musculoskeletal clinic settings.
The course is an excellent next step for anyone wishing to consolidate the knowledge gained on the BASEM Foundation Skills Course or for anyone working towards the Faculty of Sport and Exercise Medicine Membership Exams. The day is aimed primarily at GPs, SEM doctors and other doctors and health care professionals working within an MSK clinical setting. It will place emphasis on clinical reasoning and will assume a basic understanding of examination skills and anatomy.
The course will include:
- Development of assessment and treatment skills in managing the more common upper limb pathologies
- An emphasis on developing advanced clinical reasoning
- Provision of pre-course materials and reading
- Small tutor/delegate groups involving the use of ultrasound
- Led by a team of highly experienced MSK and SEM specialists
The full programme is available here. Please note this is subject to change.
The workshop will be held at BASEM’s Training Suite in Doncaster on Saturday 5th October 2019. Full address details are: Unit 3, Jetstream Drive, Doncaster, DN9 3QS