Clinically Integrated Strapping & KT Taping of Ankle/Foot and Knee Injuries
Email your name, number, University and qualifications
Payment will be taken following confirmation of your booking
“Clinically Integrated Strapping & Taping of ankle/foot and knee injuries”
Mr Nathan (Korn) Piangcharoen (Head of Sports Medicine at Sheffield United FC Academy)
Sunday 8th March 2020 12:00pm – 5.00pm
Tony Currie Suite (Cherry Street)
Bramall Lane, Sheffield S2 4SU
- Key underlying concepts of Strapping and KT taping, including fundamental techniques of strapping and KT taping with anatomical, physiological and biomechanical rationales.
- Hands on Strapping and KT taping with close supervision by tutors (practical session: 2/3rds of time on course) with Strapping and KT taping set provided (£50 value).
- Anytime video access to content surrounding Strapping/KT techniques shown on the course.
- Early Bird Special: Register before February 8th: £150 + (£30 for strapping and KT taping set)
- Register after February 8th: £180 + (£30 for Strapping and KT taping set).
- If you do not want one of our Strapping or KT taping sets, you can bring your own tapes.- However, if you wish to buy a set on the day, you will pay at cost price, £50.
- Afternoon tea and coffee provided from CAFFÉ NERO.
Pre-registration is essential: only 20 spaces available!