SUBMIT AN ARTICLE FOR PUBLICATION
The FMPA accepts guest submissions on any topic related to sport that our readers would be interested in. Please send submissions to [email protected]. All submissions are read promptly and submitted to the education panel for review.
FMPA Editorial Article Guidelines
Title: Catchy title
- Author name including titles
- Author affiliations
- Author bio photo
- This can be a few short sentences introducing the article
3. First Subheading
- To Signpost Reader
- Body of text
- Main focus is on clear communication and practical points- we welcome the use of bullet points
4. Second Subheading
- Same points as above
- Can include further subheadings as appropriate
- Key points for football medicine and performance community from the article
- 2-3 sentences/bullet points summarising key take home messages
- If appropriate but not necessary
- As appropriate
Minimum of 2 graphics- tables/images/infographics
*Article word count 800-2000 words* however this can be flexible as it’s digital. If there is much more content than the designated word count, articles can be split into a multi-part series*
We invite authors to produce an infographic for release in the editorial in support of their article or in a future edition.
We also invite authors to follow up discussing their article and work on the Football Medicine and Performance podcast. If you are interested, please email [email protected] for further information.